Hello! With a touch of warmer weather this weekend, it has me thinking of the season ahead – Spring! After previews from New York Fashion Week, it’s no secret that this year there are so many fabulous spring finds that are about to head our way. Today, we are talking about shoes and the six top shoe trends for spring.
The Six Top Shoe Trends for Spring 2018
- Fur Details. Step aside winter, faux fur is being carried forward into the warmer months too. From fur on pumps, to fur slip on sandals (like these), this chic trend has you stepping with your comfortable foot forward.
- Muted Tones. Give me all the sage green this season. I love the casual vibe these soft greens, stormy grays and antique rose hues. These colors provide the perfect transition from winter to springs new blooms.
- Denim Fabrics. While we aren’t quite to the level of Justin Timberlake and Britney Spear’s denim on denim outfit in 2001, expect denim shoes to be making a heavy appearance in stores. Christian Louboutin has their new denim pumps on pre-order (similar, affordable option here) and other designers are releasing their own version. Pair with rolled jeans or black jeans.
- Pretty Pastels. Cheery pastels add extra sunshine to any outfit. Add your favorite pastel pumps with a sundress on the weekends. Log gym sessions with pastel sneakers. I love these just for everyday use or special occasions, like Easter brunch.
- Embellished Mules. With the weather warming up it’s time to stock up on a pair of mules. This season, the average mules will be getting a makeover and embellished with rhinestones, beads, pearls, bows and other decorative accents. Get ready for these to elevate a casual outfit.
- Clear Accents. The clear strap stilettos are already popular because of their ability to give legs an elongated, slimmed appearance. This spring expect to see clear details taken to the next level. Most designers this season are launching other types of shoes with transparent features and these shoes are starting to trickle down to mainstream stores. I will be packing these for travel due to their versatility!
What other styles are you loving for spring? What styles do you wish would come back?
Thanks for joining today, hope you join the fun again soon!
Live your life joyfully so,